Seamless Approvals for Business Aircraft Overflight and Landings at Serbian Airports
Begin your journey with our expertise in securing aviation permits and crucial clearances for Serbian airports. We specialize in ensuring a trouble-free experience for your aircraft, encompassing overflight and landing permits. Trust in our proficiency for rapid permit acquisition, even with short notice, simplifying your trip coordination. Choose Just Aviation as your dependable partner for a stress-free visit to Serbian airports.
Overflight Permits in Serbia’s International Operations
In Serbia, foreign operators seeking overflight permits must adhere to the regulations set out in the Air Transport Law. For operators conducting commercial air transport, approval is required for scheduled air services and series of more than four charter flights. Requests for approval must be submitted in advance, with separate applications for summer and winter traffic periods, typically 30 days before the first flight for scheduled services and 15 working days for a series of more than four charter flights. Documentation, including the Air Operator Certificate, Operating License, insurance certificates, and more, must accompany the request. For non-scheduled air services like individual charter flights, series of up to four charter flights, or aero-taxi and urgent medical flights, the timeline varies but necessitates similar documentation.
Landing Permits in Serbia's International Operations
Landing permits in Serbia are required for foreign operators conducting commercial air services, including individual charter flights, series of up to four charter flights, aero-taxi flights, and urgent medical flights. Requests can be submitted via various means, including post, email, fax, or aviation communication systems. The timeframes for submission differ based on the type of service, ranging from as little as 1 working day for urgent medical flights to 15 working days for a series of more than four charter flights. Documentation such as the Air Operator Certificate, Operating License, insurance certificates, and, if applicable, Airworthiness Certificate, must be provided alongside the request. Special conditions apply when flying in restricted areas or transporting dangerous goods by air, and failure to comply with the regulations may result in legal consequences, including fines, as per the Air Transport Law.
Overflight permits are required for aircraft flying over Serbian airspace without landing. Landing permits are needed for aircraft intending to land at Serbian airports.
Foreign operators conducting commercial air services within Serbian airspace must apply for these permits.
The timing of applications depends on the type of flight and can range from several working days to a month before the planned operation. Be sure to check the specific requirements for your flight type.
- Air Operator Certificate, with Operation Specifications;
- Operating License, if applicable;
- Insurance Certificate or the other certificate on insurance from passenger, baggage, third party and cargo legal liability;
- Its security program, as well as an approval of such a program issued by the competent state authority of the operator;
- In case of charter flights, the copy of the contract of carriage between the operator and the ordered of carriage;
- In case of scheduled air services, the copy of the designation for the operation of scheduled air services if the Republic of Serbia concluded the international agreement prescribing such prior designation.
- Application forms can typically be obtained from the relevant aviation authority or through their official website.
- Applications can usually be submitted via post, email, fax, or aviation communication systems like SITA/AFTN. Check with the Serbian aviation authority for specific submission instructions.
- Changes in flight details, including the type of aircraft, flight schedule, departure and arrival aerodromes, or changes of significance, require additional approvals from the Directorate.
- Operating without the necessary permits can lead to legal consequences, including potential fines as specified in the Air Transport Law.
How to secure flight permits in Serbia?
Streamline Your Serbian Airport Operations with Expert Flight Permit Assistance. Reach out to us at [email protected] for a hassle-free journey. Our dedicated team is here to provide comprehensive flight permit support, ensuring a smooth and effortless experience at Serbian airports.