TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Table of contents
1. Links to other resources
2. Prohibited uses
3. Intellectual property rights
4. Limitation of liability
7. Dispute resolution
8. Changes and amendments
9. Acceptance of these terms
10. Contacting us Links to other resources
Although the Website and Services may link to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we are not, directly, or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources.
We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Website. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website and Services or Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet; (h) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (j) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website and Services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Just Aviation or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Just Aviation. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Just Aviation or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of Just Aviation or third-party trademarks.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Just Aviation, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Just Aviation and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors relating to the services will be limited to an amount no greater than one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to Just Aviation for the prior one-month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or failures of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold Just Aviation and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website and Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid, or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of United Arab Emirates without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of United Arab Emirates. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in United Arab Emirates, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms related to the Website and Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided.
An updated version of this Agreement will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Agreement unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Agreement (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
Acceptance of these terms
By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment and Credit Card Information: We accept major credit cards for payment of our services. By providing your credit card information, you authorize us to charge the total amount due for the services requested. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card information.
- Refund Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we will do our best to accommodate requests for refunds. However, refunds are subject to our approval and may be subject to a cancellation fee. Refund requests must be made in writing and sent to our customer service department. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your booking, we require notice of the cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance may be subject to a cancellation fee. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a booking due to unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather or mechanical issues. In such cases, we will provide you with a full refund or reschedule your booking at no additional cost.
- Liability and Indemnification: We are not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that may occur during the course of your travel. By using our services, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses that may arise as a result of your use of our services.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use our services after any such modifications, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [State/Country]. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [City/State/Country].
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Agreement, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
This document was last updated on April 17, 2023