Introduce a Straightforward Approach to Business Flight Overflight and Landing Permits at Lithuania International Airports
Discover efficient flight permit solutions meticulously designed for Lithuania International Airports with Just Aviation. Our specialization encompasses securing aviation permits and crucial authorizations, ensuring the trouble-free journey of your aircraft, covering overflight and landing permits. Trust in our expertise for rapid permit procurement, even when time is tight, streamlining your travel organization. Choose Just Aviation as your dependable partner for a stress-free experience at Lithuania International Airports.
Overflight Permits in Lithuania’s International Operations
For non-scheduled flights to or from Lithuanian airports, the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration (LTSA) requires flight permits for specific scenarios. Overflight permits for air carriers from ICAO member states, not requiring permits for such flights with Lithuanian-registered aircraft on a reciprocity basis, are exempt. EU carriers operating intra-EU flights do not need flight permits. The validity of a flight permit is limited to four hours before and 48 hours after the indicated departure time, with no extensions permitted. Carriers applying for non-scheduled flight permits must submit the Form C to LTSA, providing essential information such as insurance certificates, TCO authorization (for non-EU carriers), and ACC3 designation (for cargo flights from third-country airports).
Landing Permits in Lithuania's International Operations
Non-scheduled commercial flights to/from Lithuania from non-EU/EEA countries or by non-EU carriers necessitate landing permits from LTSA. EU carriers operating within the EU are exempt. A landing permit application, submitted with Form C, requires documentation like insurance certificates, TCO authorization (for non-EU carriers), and ACC3 designation (for cargo flights originating from third-country airports). The flight permit is valid from four hours before to 48 hours after the specified departure time, without the possibility of extension. Applications are processed by LTSA, which issues permits or provides reasoned refusals within five working days. Carriers must adhere to specific information requirements, including aircraft registration, passenger and cargo details, and charter agreements. Applications are accepted on weekdays during specified local hours.
Yes, EU carriers operating intra-EU flights do not need flight permits for Lithuania.
The flight permit is valid from four hours before to 48 hours after the specified departure time, and extensions are not allowed.
The Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration (LTSA) processes applications within five working days from the date of receipt.
Essential information includes insurance certificates, TCO authorization (for non-EU carriers), ACC3 designation (for cargo flights from third-country airports), and other details specified in Form C.
- Certificate of Civil Aircraft Insurance: Original policy stating insured details, liability limits, and coverage for passengers, baggage, and cargo. (Regulation [EC] No 785/2004)
- Third Country Operator (TCO) Authorization: For non-EU carriers, provide TCO authorization or One-Off Notification issued by EASA.
- ACC3 Designation: If the cargo flight originates from a third-country airport, ACC3 designation is required.
- Aircraft Certificate of Registration: Include a copy of the certificate of registration for the aircraft.
- General Declaration: Passenger and/or crew names, nationalities, and, in the case of cargo, the freight manifest and air waybill.
- Charter Agreement/Contract: Details of the charter agreement or contract for the flight.
- Information about Charterer: For natural persons: name, surname, nationality. For legal persons: ultimate owners’ details, including names, surnames, and nationalities.
- No Inclusion in EU Banned List: Confirm that the air carrier is not included in the list of carriers banned from operating within the EU (Regulation [EC] No 2111/2005).
- Completed Form C: Fill out Form C and submit it to the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration (LTSA).
How to secure flight permits in Lithuania?
Optimize the efficiency of your Lithuania International Airport operations with expert flight permit assistance. Contact us at [email protected] for a hassle-free journey. Our dedicated team is prepared to offer thorough flight permit support, guaranteeing a smooth and effortless experience at Lithuania International Airports.