UAE Landing Permits
We collaborate with Civil Aviation Authorities CAAs to help you get your landing clearance approved swiftly and we handle your overdue permits and special flight permits.
Get in touch to secure your Landing Permits in the UAE!
Yes, it’s required for all private and Charter Operations.
- Flight number & Operator name, Certificates and contact details
- Aircraft type and registration
- Flight Purpose & Nature of Flight
- Flight schedule
- Insurance Certificate
- Airworthiness Certificate
- Cargo Type & Declaration of Dangerous Goods
- Air Operator Certificate AOC
More Documents might be required
In Most of the cases a flight support company can act on the operator’s behalf.
Yes, you may contact us to check all details.