Spain Landing Permits
We help you in facilitating your operation to Spain by collaborating with Civil Aviation Authorities CAAs to help you get your Landing Clearance in Spain approved swiftly and we handle your overdue permits and special flight permits in addition to high quality Aviation Services for Spain Flight Operation .
Get in touch to secure your Landing Permits and get the Best Aviation Services in the Spain!
The ground handeler should request a slot from the airport authority
Yes, it’s required for all commercial non-scheduled and scheduled Operators
Any of below documents might be requested:
- Flight number & Operator name, Certificates and contact details
- Aircraft type and registration
- Flight Purpose & Nature of Flight
- Flight schedule
- Insurance Certificate
- Airworthiness Certificate
- Cargo Type & Declaration of Dangerous Goods
- Air Operator Certificate AOC
- Overflight Permits not Required
Documents may be different from an airport to another and from an operator to another, please check with our team on [email protected] to get the exact requirements.