Peru Overflight & Landing Permits
If you’re operating to the main airport of Lima SPIM or to other airports like SPZO, SPQT, SPSO, or SPQU, we can assist you in securing your Peru Flight Permits by collaborating with Civil Aviation Authorities CAAs to help you get your Overflight Permit and Landing Permission or clearance approved swiftly and we handle your overdue permits and special flight permits and offer Top Aviation Services .
Yes, Overflight permit and landing clearance is required for operating in Peru
All flight types require overflight and landing permits in PeruWhat are the needed Documents for Submitting Overfly & Landing Permits?
- Flight number & Operator name, Certificates and contact details
- Aircraft type and registration
- Crew Licenses
- Flight Purpose & Nature of Flight
- Flight schedule
- Valid Insurance Certificate
- Airworthiness Certificate
- Cargo Type & Declaration of Dangerous Goods
Documents might change from an airport to another, contact us to know the exact needed documents on [email protected]
Depends on the airport that you’re landing in